You can have safety checks set up through the locator phone program and have a text sent to you when a child arrives at a specified point or destination.
The application provides you with unlimited location demands and searches and helps you find phones if the units stolen or lost. Texting is allowed from the locator phone program and preset messages make it easy to contact someone quickly without interrupting daily tasks or responsibilities.
The cell phone locator and tracking program was established to turn your mobile phone devices into a safety device that lets you to always know your where your children are or your loved ones. It has been created to give you peace of mind and it helps keep families closely connected more so than ever before. Parents open to the idea of tracking their children may find the low premium and vast features of the application enticing.
The family phone locator program is available for download through Google Play.The device can be used on normal and smartphones and members of the family network can communicate anybody on a family plan through the app. You do not have to install anything on a target device to make use of the phone locator.
All you need to do is install the application, sign up, and start using the family locator plan. Whether you are tracking your children, other loved ones to make sure that they are okay, or simply looking to have a device that will allow you to find lost telephones when the units are misplaced, the Sprint family phone locator app is convenient to use and offered at a reasonable price.
Safety Check Feature and How It Works
This feature allows a parent to establish a time and date for the program to locate a phone automatically. For instance, parent consents to a safety check for 2 PM every Saturday to make sure the child is at soccer practice at a specific address.
The application will then take over at that time automatically and will locate the individual. The parent receives information via text and or email confirming the kids’ whereabouts. If the child has not arrived at the set destination at the preset time defined by the parents, the phone locator app notifies the parents of the child’s tardy status. Of course, this feature is just one of many that serve to make the locator app an impressive phone tracking and child monitoring option.
- Free 15-day trial phone locator app.
- Monitor up to five phone lines; always know where the kids are whether at school or participating of after school activities and events.
- The User Interface is easy to navigate: simple touch of a few buttons on the menu and you’ve accessed vital information.
- Interactive maps with the locator app.
- Security check safety settings; this keeps parents informed about a kid’s arrival and when the kid attempts to leave from a predefined location. Alerts are sent to the parent in a timely manner.
- Low monthly price for the phone locator program.
- Automatic billing no risk trial cancel anytime.
- Always know where all your family members are no matter what time of day.
- Parents and guardians can keep the application protected, as it is password-protected and therefore tamperproof.
- Coverage is available everywhere.
- The application supports all Sprint telephones unless on a rare occasion is a very old device.
- For purposes of keeping the account secure, a family member is contacted via text when they become locatable to notify them the parent is looking for them via the location app.
- The account administrator (parent) can address some questions regarding how to use the family locator phone app by viewing different video demos online through Sprint, as a company seeks to make it easy to install and utilize the application.
- The application remains password-protected and secure from tampering.
- You get unlimited use with one flat fee including unlimited text message with a Sprint family locator: Send messages to everyone on the account.
- It works primarily with Sprint phones.
- No guarantee the GPS will always work as it is highly dependent on conditions and environmental.
By visiting SFL.sprint.com, parents can locate other family member’s phones or view a member’s location history. The application has simple features including place creation where you can tap on the interactive map to create a place for the checkpoint on a family member.
The application is tablet supported, provided the device has an Android operating system of 4.0 or greater, however, you still have to have a Sprint phone plan to sign up. With this phone locator program, you will find frequent user interface improvements are made all the time. Recent improvements include speedier location performance and faster interactive maps.
This program requires java-enabled devices in order for the program to identify family members and their locations. Internet access required.
The family locator app by the Sprint network is certainly a reliable, convenient, secure, and trustworthy method for locating all family members on one account. Users must have a Sprint phone that compatible with the family locator app.
You can use any mobile phone or computer device to locate family members quickly and with relative ease. The plan gives you immediate access to real-time interactive satellite maps, including landmarks and street addresses. The safety check feature automatically notifies parents of where a child is located at specific times and dates.
Additionally, the texting abilities from the Web or telephone you get to reach out to family members is a convenient option. There is no risk to try the program, which is a pleasant enticement. You can cancel anytime or keep the program and be billed $5.99 a month via automatic billing solutions.
No download is required, although the app is available in Google Play and using it improves the program’s performance. No data plan is required to use the family locator app to locate any Sprint or Nextel telephone model. With so many fine features, many families stay with the program after the free trial has proven the real benefit of the app. Your information remains private as the company does not share your information with other companies.
Sign Up for the Sprint Family Locator Service Using the Sprint Device
You are provided with on-screen information telling you step-by-step how to sign up with your Sprint device. In order to use the application, simply sign in with your parent telephone number and the password you created.
The application presents you with a list of phones you a have set up for tracking and location services. All you have to do is choose the number associated with the phone you want to track. When you are finished, you can sign in to the account to view tracked information.