If you ever wondered whether listening to someone else’s conversation is possible, we’re here to tell you that the answer is – yes! Google search results are will with questions such as ”How can I listen to my girlfriend’s phone calls?” or ”How can I listen to the past phone calls?.”
Regardless of whether you’re a jealous significant other, or a worried parent, in this article, we’ll talk about different ways of tracking phone calls remotely.
Сan I Listen to Someone’s Cell Phone Conversation?
Yes, you can. Here are the main methods:
- Using FlexiSpy – a phone calls spy app that runs in stealth mode and requires physical access;
- Using Google Voice – an app that is detectable and requires physical access;
- Using NoNotes app – a voice recording app that is detectable and requires iCloud credentials;
- Using TapeACall app – a call recording app that is detectable and requires physical access.
How to Listen to Cell Phone Conversations from Another Phone
If you’ve ever wondered how to record cell phone calls remotely, then spy apps the perfect solution for you. FlexiSpy is a unique spying app that enables users to listen to phone calls with ease and convenience.
If you’d like to spy on a cell phone remotely, we can confidently say that this is probably the most reliable method from the list. FlexiSpy can be used on both mobile devices, as well as computers. This software isn’t free, though, but it’s more than worth the money.
Some features include the following:
- Listen to someone speaking live on their phone
- Phone call recording
- Phone call spying
- Accessing device call logs
- Turning on the phone’s microphone to record the surroundings
- Stealth mode (invisibility, running in the background)
- Reading messages
If you aren’t sure about whether you’d like to purchase this app, you can always test out the demo version or try a free trial.
Here’s how to listen to phone calls online for free:
- Purchase a suitable subscription plan
- Wait for an email with a download link and further instructions.
- Obtain access to the target device
- Perform rooting/jailbreaking if required (consult with their live chat customer service)
- Install the app on the desired device, enable stealth mode, and start the program
- Go to FlexiSpy’s website, log in, access your control panel, and monitor all incoming communications and call logs.
How to Listen to Cell Phone Calls for Free: Google Voice
If you’d like to learn how to listen to cell phone conversations for free, then this option might be a perfect fit. Regardless of whether you’re an Android or iOS user, you can always use Google Voice to record incoming and outcoming calls.
However, you have to transfer your phone number to Google Voice.
Here’s how to listen to other people’s cell phone conversations:
- Open the Google Voice website.
- Enter your login information
- Locate the gear in the top right corner and choose Settings from the drop-down menu
- Open the Phone Calls tab
- Locate the Enable Recording option
- Once done, all you need to do is press number ”4” during or before an active call. If you’d like to stop call recording, just hit ”4” again. All recordings are saved automatically.
If you’d like to listen to what you’d previously recorded, this is what you need to do:
- Open the Google Voice app
- Open the menu from the top left corner
- Select the Recorded option
- Locate the exact call you’d like to listen to
- Press the Play icon.
Bear in mind, though, that even though it’s free, this app can’t record outgoing phone calls, it requires physical access and is detectable on the target device.
Listen to Phone Calls with NoNotes
Using call recording apps, such as NoNotes, to listen to other people’s cell phone conversations is useful, although not the most convenient. That is because, besides having to obtain physical access to the device to figure out whose number is this, you also need to know the user’s iCloud credentials.
Moreover, this app is detectable and only suitable for iPhone users . It is different from other call recording apps on this list because it comes with a sound transcribing feature. This app is free to use for 20 minutes every day and you can listen to incoming and outgoing calls.
Here’s how to listen to cell phone calls:
- Enter your phone number, a six-digit PIN, and email address
- Once done, you will be able to record both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Perform the same process on the target device
- The call recording will be sent to the email you entered during the signup process.
Spy on Cell Phone Conversations with Call Recording Apps
Last but not least, we will talk about the TapeACall call recording app. This app is quite similar to NoNotes; the only difference being that TapeACall doesn’t offer the transcription feature.
Some key features include the following:
- Recording all incoming and outgoing calls
- Recording long conversations
- Uploading recordings to Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Drive
This app isn’t free – you have to purchase a subscription to use it. However, you can always test it out by opting for a 7-day free trial.
Here’s how to listen to cell phone calls remotely:
- Download the app
- Purchase a subscription plan
- Start recording
If you’d like to listen to intercept someone else’s phone call, then just perform these steps on their device. Also, this app is detectable and requires physical access.
Listening to someone’s phone calls has never been easier and more accessible.
However, to do so, you are likely going to have to purchase a subscription plan unless you want to use Google Voice. Google Voice is great for some less demanding tasks, while spy apps, such as FlexiSpy, are a perfect solution for business owners and employers.