Modern technologies give us just unlimited possibilities. If you are reading this article, you probably want to learn how to tell if your cell phone is being tracked, tapped or monitored. We will provide you with signs that may alert you someone is spying on your phone; sometimes these may be just subtle spots, anyway you can try them out. How to tell if your cell phone is being tracked, tapped or monitored by spy software? At the start, we want to define reasons why people may follow your cell phone. Why people use different apps, what information they want to get?
- Jealous wife or husband can check if their spouse is cheating. We guess all people would agree they have been in the situation when suspect something is wrong, but can’t realize if it’s true. Some people use private detectives to lurk on someone, but you don’t have to waste a lot of much money! It’s cheaper to get quality cell phone spy software. With it, you will get everything about conversations, messages, calls, whereabouts, etc.
- Business owners can use such programs to be sure all their staff members are working, instead of chatting with a new girlfriend or writing comments on their friends’ pics on Facebook. It’s possible to see if all team is in the office even if the owner isn’t there.
- If somebody stole your phone or tablet, you can find it easily and protect the device from unauthorized access. Don’t worry if you kept some personal and secret data on phone! You can block all information on the device remotely or delete it.
- It’s possible to control your children with simple phone tracker app; you will be aware of their daily activities on phone and control them in a stealth mode. Keep kids you love protected from dangerous things on Internet!
How to Tell if Your Cell Phone is Monitored by Spy Software
Most of people are scared to realize their phone is being spied by unknown person. For some reason, they think just police do such work and it’s illegal to use such software. If you want to understand how to tell if your phone is tapped, it doesn’t mean you should be an expert, all you need to know are just several indicators. We suggest remembering that some programs are quite tricky and smart and they can be detected by real professionals, but you may watch your phone more carefully if noticed one / several of these signs below.
- Your phone behavior is odd. You may notice it suddenly lights up if not in use, makes random beeping strange noses, or shutdowns suddenly. From time to time, all phones can do strange things. If you noticed it happens, maybe your phone has a hidden spy program.
- If spy app was installed on your phone, it increases the use of your battery and it loses juice much faster. Have you noticed your battery needs charging all time? It’s possible someone got an access to your device. But keep in your mind that your phone battery life diminishes with time, it’s natural, so don’t be dramatic.
- Your battery is fully charged, and the smartphone shuts down by itself on a regular basis – it may happen if you got some virus on your device. Some spy apps can cause sudden shutting of your smartphone.
- Do you receive unusual weird texts that contain symbols, characters or random numbers? You can see these messages because spy software sends these secret coded messages to your phone. Have you noticed these texts appear regularly? Then you may have spy program installed on the device.
How to Check your iPhone for Spy Programs
Needless to say, that Apple doesn’t offer spy software. That’s why installing any kind of spy apps will need to jailbreak your device. You can inspect your phone and realize if it was jailbroken or not – look for the Installer app on a home screen of your device. You can also find names Icy or Cydia – and if you found one of them on your phone, it has been jailbroken. Spy apps are clever, they can hide the Installer application from the home screen. All you need to do is look deeper into your phone directories.
Try to check all your phone apps and if you will find some apps that are not listed from Apple store, it means your device has a jailbreak. We suggest upgrading your iPhone to the latest version through iTunes to remove external software and jailbreak from your phone. Before doing this, make sure you saved all important data and made backups.
Spy programs develop constantly, and some of these apps don’t require jailbreaking. Such companies as Mobistealth and mSpy provide modern solutions that allow spying on someone’s phone without getting noticed. It’s not possible to detect this software on the target phone. If you suspect there is some spy app on your phone, you can simply look around inside its directory files to find clues. Sometimes the installer is on the SD card; pay attention to directories and files that contain words stealth or spy.
It’s impossible to detect spy programs without knowing how this app works. Keep reading our article and get more familiar with spy programs and their main features. We can’t promise you will be professional in this, but knowing main things will completely make you more proficient in this subject.
Spy Programs Short Review
Here we share a list of the most popular 5 spy apps that work as a GPS phone tracker. You can track phone number of the smartphone.
- mSpy – this is a popular phone tracker to spy on various devices. You can automatically record calls, read emails and texts, and get access to many other features. This app is suitable for parents, married people, individuals that want to monitor target phones remotely. You can get all the needed data anonymously.
- Mobistealth – this software has many useful features: getting history of calls, browser history, emails, sms, etc. If you lost your own device and can’t detect its signal, this smart program can help you find it. You can easily detect the location of the target phone.
- FlexiSpy – this app meets all your needs and requirements for following someones phone. Whether you want to protect your kids online or get information about your husband whereabouts during his vacation. This program is easy to install and use.
- The TruthSpy – this is a phone tracker that will help you to get information about others. Users like this program because it’s simple and effective. With its help, you can monitor calls, read emails, check messages on any kind of phone, including Android and iPhone.
- SpyBubble – this is a good spyware program that is highly recommended for parents to use. You can view all your kids’ activity anonymously. We understand how it’s important for parents to be concerned their children are safe during surfing the Internet.
We hope this information was helpful; keep your own device safe from spy programs and protect your security easily! Find more useful information here.